Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Temple


I absolutely LOVE this Mormon Message! Have you ever wondered what the inside of the temple looked like? And why we always say it's a sacred place? Watch this short clip and learn why! I know that the temple is the one place where I can escape from the world. It is the one place where Satan is NOT present. I feel such a closeness to my Heavenly Father each time I walk in there. During a semester at BYUI I decided to one day go to the temple and do some work. While I was walking down the hall into the changing room, the thought came to my mind, "this is home." I bear testimony that the temple is the house of the Lord and that he loves us so much and awaits the day that we all may enter. It is at the temple where we can be sealed to our families for TIME AND ALL ETERNITY! Now, who doesn't want that!? I just love going to the temple!


Love,
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com