Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hermana Baeza 5/4/12

Short one this time :D Thank you kindly to everyone that has asked about our daughter, sent letters or packages. She is loving serving and is having a wonderful experience at the MTC. She is dying to get to Los Angeles.
If you haven't heard the latest news, OUR oldest son Richie is going on a Mission to Orlando Florida! He leaves on 8/15/12 !!! Our family is just so overwhelmed with joy! God Bless everyone for all the love and support!
Love, Baeza Family


Soooooo I don't have a bunch of time left because Elder Reid is going to use my email to email his family because lol his is locked for breaking the email rules but not a bunch happened here. Really quick, thank you for the letters this week!: DADDY :), mommy, ABBY (I'm writing you back today but expect a little baby package! its not bunch but i have instructions for you :) ), and JANELLE! I loved your annoucement pretty girl, congrats!
 
This week was good! I can't believe that a week from today we are having infield orientation! It's starting to really fly by fast now. But, I am SO happy to be here an extra week haha cause I need it! However, I don't have any language study in my schedule so I got permission to have tutors during my personal study times and that I would do my personal study on the bus to and back from Salt Lake City where I'll do training there for a few days for just a few hours. I am SO stoked for my training week, it's going to be so much fun! Spanish is getting better! Yesterday was soooo good and it totally brought my confidence back up on the language. When I had my tutor yesterday, I just taught him a few of the lessons and I was using every tense correctly, it was great! It's still incredibly hard to speak at times and to understand but, I know I'll get it soon! :)
 
I found these talks last Sunday that I really liked so if you have time to read them...you should read them ;) You can find them all on lds.org
The Women in our Lives - Gordon B. Hinckley
Words of the Prophet: Daughters of the Almighty - Gordon B. Hinckley (SISTER WOODWELL! Can you share this to the YW girls and tell them I miss them tons!)
Come What May and Love It - Joseph B. Wirthlin ---- classic.
 
I know this church is true!! I feel the spirit 24/7 here and there is no way that what we are being taught is false doctrine! Heavenly Father DOES love us because he sent another prophet on the earth, Joseph Smith, and had him restore HIS church. I know that Joseph Smith DID see Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in the sacred grove. I know that Joseph Smith TRANSLATED the Book of Mormon. I love this quote from Elder Holland in his talk Safety For the Soul, "In this I stand with my own great-trandfather, who said simply enough, 'No wicked man could write such a book as this; and no good man would write it, unless it were true and he was commanded of God to do so." I know that we ARE Christian because we are the Church of JESUS CHRIST of latter-day saints. I am so grateful for my savior and for his infinite atonment.
 
Last thing, we were asked this and I thought I would share it to you:
Do you really know how to pray? Prayer has nothing to do about words, it has all to do with your heart. Are you praying saying words or are you praying with all the desires of your heart? --- I want to be able to pray with ALL the desires of my heart instead of simply saying words. It takes much practice but hey, practice makes permanent!! I love you all! Have a wonderful week!!
 
 
Love,
Hermana Baeza


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com